New Prime 4 : error/ Firmware Update issue: Periphials did not come online Left Display (00.34)

Hello,

I just received my Prime4 tonight. When I booted it, I received an error " The following peripherals did not come online during boot - Prime4 Left Display (00.34)

So, I downloaded and updated the firmware to 1.52 via USB Cable to PC method. The same error message shows up Link to Screen message and prime device

• when the error message comes up and I select ‘Update FW’ nothing happens.

Now, only a select few lights work, turntables, pads , cue play, etc do not light up. Most importantly, The Menu button is not working so I can not reload the software.

Also, tried rebooting with no USB’s and unplugged the power for 10 min. same issue. I have a sad face.

Hi @Hertz - As I think we discovered in your other thread, you may have purchased a returned/second hand unit. I would contact the retailer and inform them the product you purchased was not new and is not functioning correctly.

If you have any trouble with the retailer or would prefer to go through us directly. Just send me a PM with your contact info and I will have a colleague from our Technical Support team reach out to assist.

Thank you for the reply @JWiLL . What bummer! I’ll keep you up to date.

Hi @JWiLL. We’re are electronic music fans that bought a Denon DJ prime 4 contoller last August. Didn’t try to update the firmware till now. When updating to 1.5.2 get the same error message: Peripherals did not come online during boot - PRIME4 Left Display (00:34) and the screen shows two options “UPDATE FW” and “IGNORE”. You can choose what ever option you want, the update stops and the deck doesn’t work properly, so have to rollback to firmware version 1.4.1

We opened a ticket for Denon Support two days ago but thet didn’t give any answer. Could you please help? Thanks!