New Prime 2 user, early feature request

Hi

Im sure this has probably been requested before but would there be any chance of introducing saved sorting order for playlists? its a small gripe of an otherwise impeccable GUI, but it would be great if the unit remembered your sorting preferences for playlists so you dont have to re-sort every time you go back into the playlist to select the next track. In my case i often switch between BPM and date added but id like it to stick on my selection until i change it.

There’s a feature request form in the section of the forum with the same name, for requests. It’s about 8 questions long;

Have a check first, to see if anyone else has asked for the same feature though, as features have to be voted for by as many other users as possible and, if there’s two (or more :roll_eyes: ) requests for the same feature, the votes can get divided.

Most possible features seem to have been asked for already, as it’s mostly repeats now.

Thanks ill take a look for that and vote accordingly.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.