New controller for second layer?

Since the leaked/teaser video of this mysterious controller, nothing next, not even another teaser…

On the other side, Pioneer teased, announced and released 2 pieces of high end gears with direct availability in stores !

Denon show really change their communication, and logistic strategy !!! In France we don’t even have the SC6000Ms in stores yet !!! crazy.

1 Like

That’s strange - I was just thinking about this myself!

Considering the Denon leak was first, they could have really taken advantage of the buzz around the CDJ-3000 - the official blurry teaser video, the “leaked” pictures, the reactions…

What do we get? Nothing.

Mind you, I’d much rather have some software/firmware updates that fix the existing broken stuff first, then give us some of the popular requested features. The big reveal can come after that.

1 Like

Foreigner Mode: ON

I wanna know what this iiiiiiiis

I want you to show meeeeeee

I wanna feel what this iiiiiiis

I know you can show meeeeee

:hourglass_flowing_sand:

3 Likes

I doubt that anyone is

Waiting for a girl like you

1 Like

Ooh, you’re as Cold As Ice

2 Likes

If you guys are interested

Define “soon” :stuck_out_tongue:

Chris Roman was saying similar things during his interview (the link to a video was posted here a while ago) but nothing’s happened (yet).

Only just found this thread. Yes its a new product that Luke was asked to drop into one of his videos as a spy-shot.

Watch this space, more to come soon !.

1 Like

Is that “standard soon” or “Denon soon”? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I would say Denon soon, but who knows. :innocent:

2 Likes

He’s spicy guys :thinking:

2 Likes

Are you close enough with Denon DJ staff to tell there is more to come “soon” ???

1 Like

If he was, he would be bound by NDA. :wink:

1 Like

You don’t have to be in bed with denon to know something is coming soon.

He guys keep an eye here something is coming soon. :joy:

2 Likes

Great idea - not something I am interested in, but I would imagine loads will be over the moon about it.

Any guesses as to the price?

Have given up on the sampler or remix station, sadly, so its great to see Denon still pushing boundaries, even if they are not the ones I want them to push.

You want a price before they’ve even announced it?! :joy:

Three months and counting, still not a peep from Denon DJ.

Just wondered what people would think about the cost of a slave unit, if one even exists - thats all.

My educated guess would be that it will be close to the price of an actual deck. It would be very stupid from a business point of view to price it much lower than a deck. Denon would still want you to buy a full blown deck but if that is out of someone’s price range, they would market this for you. so if a deck is $1300 I would say this thing might be $1000 and I am making these numbers up here as I don’t think it’s important for me to google how much the decks are going for right now…Again, it’s just my guess or opinion…

Impossible to price this screenless unit around 1000$ since it’s just a controller not a player ! I can see anyone paying this much for something that just works with prime ecosystem unless Engine goes into a full live performance mode like RKDJ.

The Numark V7 was priced around 900$ in the beginning. So if this mysterious controller has the same capabilities and is also Serato certified, this would the only reason it could have the same price…

I agree - $1000 is too much, in my eyes.

Would anyone actually be interested in this?