[NEED MORE INFO] Cursor Focus Unexpectedly Jumps to Collection List at Random

• Software or Firmware Version: (1.2, 1.3.1, etc…) 1.3.1 but it happened in previous versions too.

• Steps to Reproduce: (Turn on unit, press button X, etc…) It seems random but it may be cause by the software doing background checks/scans.

• Expected Result: (ex: It does X…) If I’ve selected a playlist to work in ie. beat grid, setting cues etc. I want it to stay on the selected playlist.

• Actual Result: (ex: It does Y…) The database randomly unselects the playlist and reverts to showing the entire collection in the crates section

• Reproducibility: (ex: Happens 1 out of 10 times.) Happens about 4-5 times an hour, but like I said, seems random. Added after report: It just did it twice while I was logging the bug report. The blue selected playlist unselects and has a blue box around it and the main window shows all tracks in the collection instead of the playlist tracks only.

• Other Relevant Configuration Info: (ex: Plugged into a Windows 10 laptop.) Mac OS Mojave 10.14.5

• Operating System & Version (if applicable): Mac OS Mojave 10.14.5

• Link to Video Repro:

Hi @SirReal,

Thanks for the report!

Are there media devices connected to your computer when this occurs?

How large is your collection, total tracks, total playlists?

Are there processes running the Job Monitor?

If possible, please provide a screen capture video.

Will close in 48 hours if no further information is provided. Thank you.

It’s happened with and without a thumb drive, sd card and/or external drive attached.

My collection currently has 1729 tracks (waiting for better BPM analysis before adding the bulk of my collection)

No processes running that I have implemented (Again, I think it may be a background scan by the program or something that causes it.)