My X1850 problems

Which issue? The op listed 4 on the same story

The mixer stops working / no sound at all when I start flanger / phaser intermittent but freezes the mixer when it happens.

re fresh your network settings in the mixer press Utility - system - network settings = refresh

1 Like

Hi All,

We’ve just released new X1850 firmware with a number of improvements. Please update to this version to see if it helps resolve some of the problems mentioned here.

https://community.enginedj.com/t/firmware-update-x1850-prime-v1-2/26294/2

1 Like

I’m not sure if this is related, but I found something today, which is quite odd for me, but maybe this is the intended workflow… so my scenario:

Roll effect, Effect routed to Channel 1 Channel 1 assigned to fader A, Channel 2 assigned to fader B I play on Channel 2, Fader fully to that side, I cue channel 1, and I activate filter - now what I would expect that I can hear the effect in the CUE, and it would record 4 beats for the roll into the memory. When I move WET/DRY nothing happens, if I go “MAX” on wet/dry and move the fader to the channel 1 - I even don’t get sound on Master - as FX is routed to the Master right? But looks like when the Channel is muted via cross fader, FX gets no input from the selected Channel.

So for me looks like that there is a theoretical glitch with the implementation - or I just don’t know how these things shall work.

In my understanding when I “route” / select CHx on FX, then FX shall get the input from the CH directly before the crossfader - and shall route back “after” CHx - preferably before the Filter / EQ and Sweep FX - but that’s just me.

Can anyone tell me how it supposed to work?

Edit: And if someone cloud tell me how the FX Cue button shall do what - I know it does not work for all the effects - which makes it even more interesting…