My denon sc5000 prime reboots only

• Software or Firmware Version: (1.2, 1.3.1, etc…) Firmware 1.3.1

• Steps to Reproduce: (Turn on unit, press button X, etc…)

• Expected Result: (ex: It does X…)

• Actual Result: (ex: It does Y…)

• Reproducibility: (ex: Happens 1 out of 10 times.) the problem is generated only sometimes and in the linked tray n2

• Other Relevant Configuration Info: (ex: Plugged into a Windows 10 laptop.)

• Operating System & Version (if applicable):

• Link to Video Repro: Hello friends! There is some kind of information about why the sc5000 cover is reset. After a while, today it happened again with tray 2 while adjusting a theme. using sandisk 2.0 front loading. towards the revision of the library update.

another question. The network cable. What category is 5e?

Thank you

Hi @DjCarlosCea,

Sorry to hear of the trouble. I assume when you say “tray” that you mean “USB port” is that correct?

Does it only happen on USB port 2?

Does it happen with multiple USB drives?

Can you record a video of the issue occurring?

For network cable you can use any Cat5 or higher cable. I use Cat7 in my setup.

[Moving to general SC5000 area as this is not a bug but a configuration issue]

I’m sorry to hear the problem. I guess when you say “tray” you mean “USB port”, is that correct? No … I’m talking about my second sc5000

Does it only happen on the USB 2 port? Front port usb sporadically

Does it happen with multiple USB drives? only one

Can you record a video of the problem that is happening? If it happens again I will.

For network cable you can use any Cat5 cable or higher. I use Cat7 in my configuration. Thanks for the info. I want to change it for a more armored and shorter one since I use everything inside a case

NOTE. Until now, the error has been corrected.

1.- update the library correctly on my pendrive (which I had previously done wrong) (which could have generated some reading error)

2.- and improved the quality of the pendrive 3.0 150mb of reading.

3.- I use serato video and I have a connected USB hub always energized (which could also have generated some inconveniences) To use without serato, I disconnected all the USB cables of my sc5000 to avoid any type of energy circulation that could form an induction.

4.- I was using current without residential land without knowing it and now this was corrected.