Multiple buttons locking up

• Software or Firmware Version: (1.2, 1.3.1, etc…) Latest

• Steps to Reproduce: (Turn on unit, press button X, etc…) No steps. A random bug?

• Expected Result: (ex: It does X…) Mic, talk over, headphones cues to come on & off when being selected & to hear the track that is being played. channel volume faders just acting a fool from simply not putting out any music to being extra & making the volume adjust abruptly & sometimes by the opposite channel…etc I am explaining it the best I can. Hopefully I can answer any questions that I’m sure I didn’t explain well.

• Actual Result: (ex: It does Y…) Mic won’t come on. Cue buttons won’t turn off or maybe one won’t turn on…

• Reproducibility: (ex: Happens 1 out of 10 times.) Happens 1 out of 30-45. I mean it’s not often but…

• Other Relevant Configuration Info: (ex: Plugged into a Windows 10 laptop.) MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015 2.5 GHZ i7 Memory 16 GB

• Operating System & Version (if applicable): Mac OS Mojave 10.14.5

I’m just getting way over it. (I am grateful that I was sent a brand new controller last year)

Does it do it when you’re using it stand alone with usb tracks or only hangs when using a laptop with it ?

I rarely use standalone so only when using Serato has this occurred. I just remembered now that luckily the time before last, when it was just the jogwheels not reacting, I was at my residency & had 2 backups so after I turned it off & on again & made a quick thumb drive of the main songs I needed I was able to switch from the clubs Spotify that I had to throw on & the jogwheels worked fine in standalone.

Hi @djtdiamonds,

Sorry to hear of the troubles. If you can answer @Jetsound’s questions we will know if this issue is the device itself or perhaps your computer.

To me, it sounds like the unit may have been damaged by liquid and is shorting out randomly. This happened to me once when a patron came up to make a request and spilt their beverage on my unit…Any chance you had a spill recently?

In either case, these are not bugs as they are not reproducible by others with same device.

HI @djtdiamonds, if you could also please confirm the exact firmware update you have, I know you said ‘latest’ but it would be good to double check this - thank you!