Multi language

Denon Prime 4 must be multi language, must be compatible with the language of each country where DJs are buying it, Centromerica, Spain, Italy. Etc…

9 Likes

Yes indeed !

With a friend we do a few weddings of different nationality (Turkish, Moroccan, Arab, Portuguese …) “For my part, I specialize in events: French / English and other …”

So it will be great to know, if certain characters and fonts are compatible or not in all the different readers! We recently noticed a very strange bug and impossible to know where it could come from! I explain to you : At first, we will be able to put 6 files in the “collection” of Engine Prime (in all, there will be 30,000 songs for all nationalities combined) then subsequently, strangely … when we want to add a file of 133 songs ( 1,1go) in Egine Prime’s “collection” it will work, but for the rest, as soon as you want to drag this folder into the Prime 4 it won’t work and the worst thing is that this folder is essential, because it is the bride and groom who gave it to us for the highlights of their marriage, we tried to put this folder first and then drag the 6 other folders and the bride and groom’s folder will prevent the addition of these 6 files in the P4 and that after 20 or 30 minutes of packing tracks later, there is nothing to understand! Unfortunately, you should know that we are not provided with the music a week or several months before the oriental weddings, we are told … the day before the wedding or see 2/3 days before big max, therefore the titles and artists are written in Arabic so we don’t have much time to re-tag all the files. So, is it related to the writing characters ??? Because, it’s going to be three days that we have a hard time adding music files to the P4. If we were sure that it comes from the language and in order not to waste time … we would tag all these audio files.