Move music + cuepoints from USB to main Engine Prime library

Hi All,

On my Windows 10 pc i have a folder with all my music. I did a reinstall of my pc and before i started the reinstall i made a full backup of the music directory, which was located on my desktop. After reinstall i placed the music folder back on the desktop and reimported the music. Since i have the same folder structure in my main music folder as i have crates in Engine prime it’s very easy to put all music back into Engine Prime. Unfortunately i forgot to backup the library database file of my Engine Prime software meaning all cue points, set loops, etc are gone at this moment, damn…

Before i did the reinstall i also made a copy from within Engine Prime to a USB stick which contains all music and all cue points. This USB stick can be inserted into the SC5000 players and all music and cue points are there. This means the cue point info etc is available but only on the USB stick.

Is there a way to copy all music (and/or) cuepoints from the prepared USB stick back into Engine Prime so i do not have to put all cue points back into Engine Prime?

Hoping somebody can help.