More quirk than bug... Key not showing on duplicate track loaded on other layer after analysis

• Software or Firmware Version: (1.2, 1.3.1, etc…)

1.4 b2

• Steps to Reproduce: (Turn on unit, press button X, etc…)

Key not showing on duplicate track loaded on other layer after analysis

• Expected Result: (ex: It does X…)

Key to load on both

• Actual Result: (ex: It does Y…)

No key on second layer same track manually loaded on. BPM usually loads, though.

• Reproducibility: (ex: Happens 1 out of 10 times.)

Maybe 2 out of 10 times.

• Other Relevant Configuration Info: (ex: Plugged into a Windows 10 laptop.)

• Operating System & Version (if applicable):

• Link to Video Repro:

Well you keep saying that you want to show that you’re more DJ than install guy / repair man by having no info on-screen… here’s your chance. :lol:

If you’re using a single drive, networked across the players, which player is not showing the key bytes, the local or networked player.

That might do it !

Weird thing though. Wonder if it does it on all key options, like Camelot, open etc

On screen key calculation isn’t something I want hidden… for one thing because without it calculated and shown you can’t actually change it yet for some reason even though it’s independent of the actual key change… the increments keys change, that is, are fixed. Be nice if that was fixed… think I have a feature request for that. I usually have it already embedded in the filename, but sometimes that also differs from what Prime decides.

This occurs independent of networked or not. Layers on the same deck.

FWIW, it does load if you load the track again once the key has been analyzed… if you don’t mind waiting for the search to refresh after going back to that.

That’s all I use, so I don’t know.