Memory loops/automatic activated loops in Engine Prime

hey all,

is there any way to set memory loops like in RB? To be clear I know that you can save loops but can you also make them trigger by themselves like a fallback/backup if the song reaches its end?

If not yet implemented, are there any plans on doing so? Is there a roadmap visible for us for engine prime?

I am just wondering because this was a great feature to make better and quicker mixes withot worrying about running out of music :smiley:

1 Like

This was a feature once, but was cancelled. No one knows why. We have a feature request to bring it back, here:

https://community.enginedj.com/t/ability-to-set-a-loop-as-an-active-loop/13626

Ad Your vote (Heart) so devs will know, that this is important to us.

2 Likes

what? dont know why but some automated functions would be great :smiley: will do thx !

@NoiseRiser do you knwo where i can see the roadmap of the product/ future feature list ?

No, Denon didn’t publish any official product roadmap.

In August 2019 I pointed out that they had it once, but removed it in the next update…

Back then JWiLL said they will bring it back.

1 Like

The only question remains - when?

Sometimes you know things you didn’t know you already knew (or something like that) :slight_smile:

:laughing:

2 Likes

Hi Everyone,

I’m pleased to confirm this feature has now been implemented and released with Engine DJ v2.2.0.

Download: Desktop and OS Downloads + Manuals | Engine DJ

2 Likes