MCX8000 V2.0 Release

H … I were updated my MCX 8000 to firmware 2.0. And now the BPM value sign in display does not work… there is any explain??

@kradcliffe Have followed instructions very carefully and repeated process multiple times. Same error not resolving :confused:

a question to the developers: can not you create a column for the rating?

That would be the frosting top of the cake. I would really love that.

1 Like

A little help If exporting to MCX8000 warns that there are one or more files not analyzed and you can not export for this reason, look in the “Grid” column. The file that does not have the point, is the file that you have to analyze

The other deck is freezing while I play my set. Set how many minutes should be maximum. How many minutes is the ideal?

HERMANO Y COMPARTIOTA… ANDO EN LA MISMA QUE USTED… AVECES ARRANA BIEN Y AVECES NO LE DA LA GANA DE ARRANCAR Y SE QUE DA ALLI CON LAS PANTALLAS ESTATICAS… Y PUES PARA QUE TENER UNA MAQUINA CON PANTALLA SI NO SE VE NADA!!! DENON DJ… POR FAVOR ATIENDANOS A LOS PANAMEÑOS !!!

Hi, when the 2.1 version will be released. There are big errors in this version. Thanks.

Unless there isn’t.

Played for 3.75 hours with 13" macbook pro 2015 256gb 8gb RAM OSX MOJAVE(NEWEST). serato 2.0.5. firmware 2.0. NO PROBLEMS AT ALL. I did not use engine at all (had backup drive prepared with new firmware and engine). PUT IT TO THE TEST (frequent fx use with 3+ channels in use. I was not running mixemergency this time xD but the mcx8000 works flawlessly with it. GJ denon, I have one question. For the Stagelinq port, will The need to buy a soundswitch box / software be eliminated or not? I’ll get straight to the point, as I am aware that Denon has acquired SoundSwitch, Will I still need to drop $500? I know you have a vested interest in not saying anything because more money is more money, but, I would like to know if there is anything any denon support staff can tell me about the end goal of the port, will it simply provide data to a computer running soundswitch / other (resolume, etc.) software or will I be able to buy a cheaper ethernet to dmx box or something? I want to get my lights up and running with my setup and I am sick of waiting WILL I NEED $500 SOUNDSWITCH SETUP OR WHAT?

How many playlist do you support? I have about 50 playlists and yesterday I have frozen the left screen. I realized that I had high brightness of the screen, but anyway I have the doubt that it does not hold so many playlists. Thanks

No problems at all. It works flawless. Thx for the upgrade Denon Staff even if the wait was a long one.

Hi Will. Thanks for answer. please let me know which service center you have located in Cali Colombia.

Hi, please tell me wich is the autorized dealer in colombia-

http://www.sonoraspot.com

1 Like