MCX8000 Stutters

circuit boards are always manufactured earlier than the official release, they have to be lol

Yeah and the designs are designed usually two to three years ahead of production - making the mcx design year more like 2012 : 8 years ago

Anyways, you sent yours back. Taking your earlier comments on board, Iā€™d say the only two common things that could affect both stand alone and computer are a faulty usb power supply (maybe a common psu in the mcx for both the computer in port and the usb flash drive inputs. Or slow media where the tracks were on. Despite all the issues people used to talk about on mcx8000 it was very rare for them to have faults on both stand only and computer modes - so I think we know why whoever sold it you, sold it you.

Ok well at least your a bit less sarcastic than earlier! It was the mcx I wanted to discuss, I dont know why you felt it necessary to be so defensive. Anyway, it hasnā€™t gone back yet itā€™s due to be picked up tomorrow. Still doesnā€™t change the fact that a clearly well cared for piece of hardware has gone faulty so soon, and 700 quid isnā€™t peanuts its still a lot of money for a second hand dj controller. I wanted to see what denon was like before going all out and unfortunately this has tainted my view somewhat. I may still go for the Prime 2 or 4 I havenā€™t decided. Iā€™ve already got a ddj T1 and a full cdj + xone 92 set up so Iā€™m not in any hurry. Reliability remains the most important factor for me.

Ok well I think the safest option for me at this point is to go through with the return and reassess my situation when Iā€™ve been refunded. I nearly lost the plot and bought a prime 2 earlier and was stopped by the fact they are back order only so Iā€™ll just wait now. Thanks for staying objective and Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll be back again in the near future