MCX8000 Standalone mode - tracks do not appear on screen

Hello guys, I’ve just purchased a MCX8000 and I got the following problem : track do not appear on screen when I plug my USB key in standalone mode, it showing my USB as named “No Name” with only one sub folder named “Folder” (see the picture linked). This is the process I use to export my track from PC to MCX8000 (same process as tutorials by the way) : First, I put my tracks on my key → then I open Engine Prime (up to date) → then I put the tracks into the collection → Then, from the collection I put it to my USB key through Engine → Then I click on “Export to MCX8000” → Then I eject my key with Engine -->Then I unplug the key from my PC to plug it on to my MCX8000 and then here is the problem. Note that my USB key is native FAT32, and that I tried to put the 2.5 firmware update, following all the instruction the right way but when I plug the USB key it displays “Not found” instead of “OK” option or to upload firmware. Maybe, my issue is lied to this update problem, but anyway if one of you guy has any idea how to solve this mess, I thank you very much in advance otherwise thanks for take your time to read this

Hi

You should try another usb memory preferably from recognized brands and the highest quality possible I had a similar problem with a Chinese usb that they gave me but my kingston and adata work well, if you can publish what type of usb you are using and what firmware does your have mcx8000

greetings and luck

Ok, first thanks for your answer, Then, my USB is a Sony 16gb, I bought it like 2 or 3 years ago and I don’t really know how to know which firmware my MCX8000 has but my MCU version is 2074 and my Engine version 0164 according to Utility section of my MCX (unfortunately I can’t send any screenshot or link to image). I should try an another USB key, but I don’t understand why mine does not work, I formated it twice to be sure but nothing changed.

Hi

Everything indicates that you have version 2.5 which is the latest one, I use engine prime 1.5.1 and it works perfectly, which version do you use? Anyway, I suggest you try another memory, look for even an old one with a small capacity and pass it a few songs and try, most likely that is the problem because I have been with that controller for almost 3 years and the only problem I had was with a Chinese memory that gave a similar problem

greetings and luck

Like people say try different USB. I use https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.amazon.co.uk/SanDisk-126905-Ultra-Flair-Flash/dp/B015CH1JIW&ved=2ahUKEwjjtPjQjefsAhWDmFwKHeKEAXUQFjAAegQICBAC&usg=AOvVaw3LevL7-ZHkBFV5F3Oir42o Never let me down and very fast too. I hear a lot of people say that usb 3 doesn’t work but these work great

I use the latest version of Engine, 1.5.1 as El_Corsario, so I should try an another USB. So you are telling me that this 6 pounds 32gb USB could work ? Imma go for it, it’s pretty cheap considering it’s 32gb and it’s a SanDisk which is a really good brand. Thanks for your answers men, I keep you up to date once I tested it

Yes there are brilliant. Mojax on dj City swears by them