MCX8000 is not reading my tracks

I am running windows 10, core i5, 500gb, 8gb ram. I recently bought the 8000 because my computer was occasionally crashing and I needed a back up just in case something went wrong. I have downloaded engine prime, synced my crates from the other software I have installed. I have activated the MCX8000 compatibility tab in Engine Prime, but it is still not exporting the majority of my tracks. These are files I have downloaded from a record pool and have never had any compatibility issues on any of the other platforms. I have erased the thumb drive I am using and reloaded the files. Same issues. I have not had a good experience so far with Engine Prime. I would have purchased a pioneer controller if I had known I would be experiencing these kind of issues. Please advise.

First thing is to check they are 44.1k and they fall into the compatibility criteria in the MCX8000 manual for standalone use.

1 Like

Tracks are all ok , I have noticed the folder I have imported has not generated a denon dj file which it normally adds to the imported folder ?? .

1 Like