MCX8000 Firmware update

Hello i need Firmware v2.0 please help ...edwinaltamiranodj@yahoo.com

The firmware 2.0 is currently only available to beta testers who can test the behaviour and functionality of the firmware between Disco events (beta firmware should be used at events).

Would you like to join the beta testing program ?

Yes thanks I will like to be beta tester

1 Like

My friend please add me to be able to download the new firmware of mcx8000 controler. thanks

Si desidero provare il beta tester grazie

Ciao mi piacerebbe provare il nuovo beta firmware 2.0 per denon mcx 8000… Mi piacerebbe molto . Grazie infinite

Yes my friend please

@Gee_DenonDJ Hey, could I join the beta testing program? I know this might be a little late but I use the mcx8000 most days of the week in my room with engine and sometimes at clubs with serato. I would love to test the new update and report issues (if I encounter them). Greetings from Argentina.

Hey @Gee_DenonDJ ! I would like to test the new Firmware v2.0 for the MCX8000

Hey @Gee_DenonDJ ! I would like to test the new Firmware v2.0 for the MCX8000. So i would be happy to load the new Firmware!

1 Like

Hi I would like to test the new Firmware v2.0 for my MCX8000. Thanks,

hello @Gee_DenonDJ , I would like to test the new MCX8000 Firmware.

Hello everyone, We appreciate your interest in the MCX8000 Beta program. Unfortunately, we are no longer accepting beta program submissions.

1 Like

ok, I’m looking forward to the 2.0 firmware release. Is it almost ready? I just can’t wait… exciting !!! :smile:

@Gee_DenonDJ, I would like to be apart of the testing or final release of the firmware. Is there a target date for the v2.0 or 3.x production firmware. I bought the unit with standalone use as a primary goal. Would really appreciate know a date…

Hello @Swmill and @leos , We appreciate your interest in the MCX8000 Beta program. Unfortunately, we are no longer accepting beta program submissions.

As of now we don’t have an exact date. We will release the 2.0 firmware when we feel it is ready for public consumption.

I’d kindly ask you to send a more stable Version than the v1.5 - It got hung up after 2 minutes of high Performance DJing right after aquiring and updating to the latest firmware.

As there is an important gig in front of >1400 people at the 30th I would not want to use the v1.5 firmware. Not being able to use the mcx 8000 at all would be sad because I upgraded from mc 6000 to mxc 8000 (after the 6000 being destroyed - club guest & spilled drink) very quickly in order to not resolve to products from other companies

Best wishes from Germany, Christian Winter

Hello @Gee_DenonDJ. Please send me the Download-Link for the mcx8000 Firmware Update. Thx

Saludos, agréguenme para poder ser beta tester del nuevo firmware del controlador mcx8000

I would like to test the new Firmware v2.0 for my MCX8000