MCX8000 Firmware update

Hey @Gee_DenonDJ ! I would like to test the new Firmware v2.0 for the MCX8000

1 Like

Added. You’ll now see the beta tester category at the bottom of the main forum page - the firmware link is in that section.

@Gee_DenonDj, I would like to be added and test the new FW for the MCX8000. Best regards

1 Like

@Gee_DenonDJ I wuould Like to test V2 Firmware… How to get the file? Kind Regards

1 Like

@Gee_DenonDJ Hallo ich hätte gerne auch die Test V2 Firmware um die neue Version zu testen und euch bei der Entwicklung zu unterstützen. Bitte sende mir einen Link zum Download. Vielen Dank :slight_smile:

@Gee_DenonDJ I wuould Like to test V2 Firmware… How to get the file? Kind Regards DJBALLOU

1 Like

Can You Please add me to this list as well.

Thanks Jake

@Gee_DenonDJ - Good Evening. I am interested in testing the MCX8000 Firmware V2.0 update and have reviewed the specifications noted on the initial posting. Would it possible for me to be added to the Beta Tester Category. Thank You!

1 Like

Added.

Youll now be able to see the MCX beta test category at the bottom of the main forum - that category holds the current build of beta firmware together with details of how to report any unexpected behaviour. Enjoy

1 Like

Hey,

can I get the Beta Test too?

Hallo, please can i get the Beta Tes too ? Thanks so much

@Gee_DenonDJ would love to try the new firmware. happy to test it out and be part of the test group.

1 Like

@Gee_DenonDJ würde gerne die neue Firmware ausprobieren. Grüße aus Deutschland!

1 Like

Hi I will like to try the new update

hey, i also want to try the new firmware. many thanks

1 Like

Hi DiscoStaff. I’m a Dj from Lanzarote (Canary Islands) and i love the Denon Dj’s products. I just wanna ask if is possible test the MCX8000 upgrade to 2.0 beta version? Thanks

1 Like

Hi there, i would like to enter the beta test for the version 2.0 firmware for the MCX8000

1 Like

Added to the group. You’ll now see the Beta testers section at the bottom of the forum main page.

1 Like

Hello i need Firmware v2.0 please help ...edwinaltamiranodj@yahoo.com

The firmware 2.0 is currently only available to beta testers who can test the behaviour and functionality of the firmware between Disco events (beta firmware should be used at events).

Would you like to join the beta testing program ?