Hi all, we’re happy to announce the 2.5 firmware update for the MCX8000 which includes:
- SoundSwitch support
- Prepare list continue play is not working correctly.
- Prepare list tracks are shown “BLUE” color unexpectedly.
- BPM shows “0” in Prepare list.
- History is not registered.
- Title becomes “Empty” when going back from prepare list to title list.
- scratching during reverse play in slipmode cancels reverse play.
- reverse play is turned off when pressing SLIP button in reverse play.
- AAC file recognition issues.
- “Key” is not reflected when loading track from HOTLIST.
It’s recommended that all users update to 2.5 via the DenonDJ.com downloads page.