MC7000 Traktor controls and button numbers

Hi All,

Sorry if this has been asked before, I have looked and can’t find what I’m after!

Anybody have any idea where I can find a picture even, of the buttons and knobs with their corresponding numbers, as they are mapped in Traktor. Trying to navigate my way through some custom mapping and for the life of me I cannot decode the control numbers or even work out where half of the functions in Traktor are operated from. To be honest I am still trying to figure out how they mapped it all, as it looks bizarre compared to other mappings I have seen and worked on for other controllers.

A list, a picture…anything out there that can at least point me in the right direction would be such a life saver right now.

Anyone that can help me out with any info, it would be greatly appreciated!

Cheer’s!

If anyone’s interested in this, I am making my own template with the numbers etc filled in. Very time consuming process, but it will be an invaluable resource to me once completed. If any other Traktor users want a copy I can share when I’m done.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.