Hello there! This is my first post here.
I have recently bought a Denon Dj Mc2000 controller and I would like to use it with Traktor Pro 3.0. Tried to connect the MC2000 to the computer, but when I plug the USB in the following happens:
- lights run through all the LED buttons
- then all buttons light up at the same time
- then only the two VINYL MODE buttons (next to the jog wheels) stay lit
- the rest of the buttons/knobs seems unresponsive
- checking the USB/audio devices the MC2000 is not listed, does not appear
If I start Serato or Traktor, no device is being detected except my built-in soundcard.
I know this is a legacy product, but as this site notes, the hardware is supported on MacOS Mojave. https://www.denondj.com/kb/2428/
I am using: MacOS Mojave 10.14.5 on MacBook Pro (early 2015) 8GB of DDR3 2.7GHz Intel Core i5 CPU
Hope someone can help, and I am just missing a simple step.