Mapping for traktor!

Hi, does anybody know if its possible to use The mc7000 mapping file for The mcx8000? Which function Will not appear? Etc … thanks!

Here’s a mapping for the mc 8000:

1 Like

Hi, woooow, Thanks a lot! i have been looking for that for a long time.
is it a official tsi mapping file?

best regard

1 Like

don’t know if this the same mapping, but i knew about this one (never tried, i don’t use traktor)

https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/6385

The mapping of djtechtools is incomplete. Try my mapping.

1 Like

Hello to all I saw that on the denon site in the section concerning the mcx7000 there is the mapping for traktor can you tell me if it works for the mcx 8000 thanks to everyone

unfortunately, no one of the mapping outthere works for me and neither does the officiellt mcx7000 mapping work. I use my mcx8000 with Serato DJ every weekend at the club and i love it, but i still miss traktor!

1 Like

Hi, i can’t send you a private message on NI forum. Could you send me an up-to-date mapping on email? ledvxp@gmail com Thank you!

i send you a e´mail. Regads!!

Hi guys. My latest v11 mapping update works perfectly with the latest firmware version

2 Likes

Hy! Glad if you cand send me your latest version on tibi.paunescu@gmail.com Thanks alot!

Hi friends. I test Traktor 3 and MCX8000. Work fine!

1 Like

Greetings, brother, could you send me the v11 mapping to my email? thanks. silva.jesus.enrique @gmail.com

Why don’t you just download it from the link?

Hi Jesus! I sent you a mail. Regards!!!

Hi any updates on this mapping

Hi any updates available

Send me a PM and I sent you the tsi file. Regards

Hoping the mapping is still available, if so can you send me a link please

Thanks in advance

HI Gary, welcome… probably best to edit your post and remove your personal email from the comment, this is an open forum so you don’t want to be sharing data there. Best to contact the user privately if you want anything sending.