Lost power got a corrupt hard drive message. I have a fix

I lost power on the prime 4 and when I plugged it back in the hdd was corrupt. Thank god I had tidal and SoundCloud on it. Anyways long story short I was back up and running a few minutes later. My fix for this is $59.99 and is in the video I’m going to post in here. Hope it helps someone.

Ps I also now carry a backup drive with me at all times.

I seen a video on youtube of someone connecting a small UPS to the Prime4. Same issue as you stated. When you loose power abruptly, the HDD or some tracks could become corrupted.

1 Like

This is my video :slight_smile: and after this weekends wedding and the power going out I am so glad I had installed this. Works perfect.

1 Like

What caused the power to go out ?

1 Like

That’s awesome. I just purchased my Prime 4. So I have been reviewing as much as possible to identify issues and solve them prior to my unit coming in.

Thanks for sharing your solution and providing a video to assist us. Apparently, I’m a bad reader LOL.

/I’m new to DJing.

1 Like

First time it was a drunk unplugged my cord to charge his phone. This last time they had too many slow cookers on the same line I was on. They told me I was on my own line. They lied.

1 Like