Live-streaming on iPhone X advice X1850

Hi guys I hope your keeping well. I’d love to be able to do some live streaming from my X1850 mixer and also from my prime go when I’m away from my main set up at home. What would you suggest is the best way to do this please?

I’m not quite sure what I need to buy, I have read about the irig 2 and the irig 2 hd pro.

Will I need a USB B midi cable and Apple lightening to USB 3 camera adapter?

I have an iPhone X which I’d like to livestream with.

Many thanks for your help,

Steve :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

All you need is the camera adapter. In broadcast mode you gotta use USB 1 on the mixer. Open the app you are going to use first, go into video mode then plug the USB cable that came with your mixer into the adapter.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thanks Wyley1 for your help and advice on this. Yes this does help.

Steve :+1:

I would double check that the Prime Go has the functionality as I think it may not have the full sound card output facility that some Prime models do.

It’s only from memory but I’m sure there is some restriction.

1 Like

I doubt it as well with the go. You will need a sound card for it. But worth trying.

1 Like

Thanks MrWilks, I’ll check into that and see how other people stream from there Prime Go’s

1 Like

Thanks Lucas-We, i’ll take a look on how to live stream on the Prime Go another way as I can’t see it working otherwise :thinking:

When we stream from the Prime Go, I connect the go to a Behringer UCA202 sound card that is connected to my MacBook.

You can connect the booth Output with a TRS to TRRS cable to your phone. That should work with low volume as well. We use it for instagram streams :grin:

1 Like

Thank you ever so much for the info on how you livestream with your Prime Go. Yeah, that’s what I’d love to do, some live-streaming on Instagram too. Just realised I’ve got a focusrite Scarlett 2i2 I don’t use at the minute. Hopefully that can help me out with the Go. Thanks again Lukas-We :grinning::+1:

That’s correct the go has no broadcast by USB. The x18xx does.

1 Like

Behringer :fire::fire::fire::fire:

I wonder if it’s class compliant on ios as well Say one connects it via lighting to USB adapter to an iOS device

@steverippin

Looks like your Scarlet will work as well with a IOS lightening to USB adapter

1 Like

Hi Mufasa,

Thankyou for confirming about the Scarlett. And i hope your keeping well :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

I just wondered if anyones heard of or used the IRIG Stream for live-streaming?

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.