Live BPM detection and display issues

Hi I’ve noticed some issues regarding the display of live BPM change, every time I switch from Engine connect to the live BPM reading for specific songs I need to turn the FX button in any direction to get the live reading on the display otherwise it will keep stuck at the the last reading from Engine connect. Another issue I’ve noticed is that the live BPM detection is terrible! I’ve switched to the live BPM detection and I know that the BPM of the current song playing is 128 BPM, the mixer detected it as 128.7 and sometimes it detects is as 94 BPM. Hope these issues gets fixed soon. This is really one of the best mixers I’ve ever used and would like to see it performing at its best. I personally think this is a software issue since its revolving around BPM detection. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hi @DJGK - I’ve passed on the the tech team for comment

1 Like

The BPM hold is actually a feature. Once you enable manual mode by tapping, it will remain in manual BPM mode until you return to AUTO mode. To do this, hold the TAP button for 2 secs.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply. Yes I know about this feature, that’s not what i meant. I have a wedding party tomorrow, I’ll record the issue and post it here. PS: is there any plans to further improve the live BPM detection?

Confermo il problema

1 Like

The problem is still here, even with x1850