Lexicon - Advanced multi DJ app library manager with full Engine DJ support!

ok many thanks Christian

1 Like

Tried ten tracks and no hot cues appeared in Engine. In Lexicon it shows six hot cues but for some tracks it only gives three hot cues. Is this normal?

I also tried syncing my Engine with Lexicon but it destroyed my Engine backup but no problem as I just reloaded my tracks from MIK.

I just fixed a bug where existing tracks in Engine did not get their cues written. New update later today that will have this fix.

1 Like

Hey Christiaan,

I cannot open new topics in the Lexicon Forum.

Is there anything offline at the moment?

I’m interested if you can switch off the BPM analysis when opening a track?

Since every software is calculated differently, I find it unfavorable if lexicon changes something every time.

Are these changes written to a file tag or just stored in Lexicon itself?

We have a new forum here: https://discuss.lexicondj.com

Beatgrid is stored in the Lexicon database. They are only automatically added if there isn’t one already, it won’t just overwrite anything.

I tried to register in the new forum. I also received the registration form via email.

Safari can’t load the page???

All blockers are turned off

fixed- now it works

After importing my engine library, all tracks are displayed without a beat grid even though they have one???

Can you make a bug report with screenshots on the Lexicon forum?

2 Likes

I did in the forum

It would be nice if you integrated the analysis of the real quality of the mp3 tracks. Something like “Fakin’ the Funk”

1 Like

Totally, would love to do that at some point. It’s pretty tricky though, so not rushing that

some one can tell me where download a beta version of lexicon

Beta Phase has closed

thanks i buy it

Will Lexicon be adding anything for auto active loops or does it currently add them?

Please Christian , don’t make active loops dependent on the loop name needing to have the word “Active” at the front of the loop name - that’s a really wobbly workaround

1 Like

Don’t worry, there will be no ugly workarounds here. I will investigate how and if I want Lexicon to support active loops. Keep an eye on the changelog and you’ll see it.

2 Likes

Is there any shortcut-key to select all tracks in a playlist ? Sometimes, when I select more tracks than one in a playlist, they resets my selection and it started by one file again … this is kinda annoying, because I have to batch edit more files at once.

Yea … I could do it by smaller amount of selection, but I won´t.

Have a smartlist created with popularity more than 1 (To get missing years …) They are 36741 tracks. I wanna batch check them at once.

But by the way … your software rocks! - I must say … at the moment better than the inhouse software. Not a single problem with exporting playlists to database of the player.

Thx.

Try CTRL+A or CMD+A to select all tracks

Thanks for your kind words :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe @Christiaan should be an outside consultant for the DDJ Team guys! :smiley:

2 Likes