*Lets talk about Waveriding with the Prime 4!

How many of you fellow djs are into Waveriding (Mixing without headphones by using the waveforms)… It seems to be gaining in popularity… I’ve been practicing on my Prime 4 and have to say its a pretty cool new way to dj… What are your Thoughts? Tricks? Tips? Is this perhaps the future of djaying?

Did that also when first cdj2000 nexus came out. Fun, but requires you to know your songs very good for a perfect mix.

1 Like

Done that for many years when I need/feel for it but you need to know the song to make a nice mix.

2 Likes

Was that on a laptop? I was using PCDJ Red on a big rackmount PC and the recommended setup was two identical Turtle Beach sound cards.

Waveriding is one of the main reasons why people here demand dual waveforms on SC5000 or SC6000. Any why a lot of new DJ did not wanted to use Traktor before they enabled parallel waveforms

Parallel waveforms are life

2 Likes

Vertical waveforms FTW

Serato Scratch Live, waveform syncing for days

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

As long as they’re side by side I’m fine :wink:

3 Likes

I’ve been following the Queen of Waveriding… DJ Juicy M… She’s very talented. :blush:

Yes you can mix like this a lot easier without Headphones nowadays, but only takes it to be slightly out for the Beats to sound clashy.

Always use your ears, all the way through a mix to keep it sounding tight :+1:t4: