Left jog wheel not showing art

I suspect Denon uploaded the FW 1.4.1 update via USB cable to my console but then did not reboot the update. If I look at the UTILITY page of the display on the PRIME 4, I have the same situation that you can see in point 7:47 of this video. In the aforementioned video, the boy has just finished sending the new firmware via USB cable and must complete the update with the reboot.

To end the discussion: I didnā€™t have any pre-loaded firmware! Yesterday I updated to FW 1.4.1 but I had to download the file to save on the USB stick, otherwise it didnā€™t work (obviously). The procedure lasted exactly 5 minutes and at the end everything works perfectly (for now :joy:).

I still have in mind the doubt as to how my PRIME 4 knew of the existence of an updated firmware (1.4.1) if it was not connected to the internet. We will see if it will be smart enough to indicate me even when there is an update to the next firmware. :wink:

It will, I had the same with my SC5000 decks. All 4 know when there is time for update.

@NoiseRiser If the console is not connected to the internet, it cannot know if there is a new update or not, will you agree with me? My PRIME 4 with initial version 1.3.1 had no active wifi connection, and in any case could not access my wifi router, therefore it could not communicate with Denon DJā€™s servers. I am unable to explain this.

Perhaps its in the USB stick.

A USB that has been connected to a computer?

Or irrespective of wifi status, maybe there is a brief update check when the unit is switched on.

1 Like

I did not do anything.

Mine is the same. Every time I turn the unit on it tells me thereā€™s a update available :thinking: also not connected via USB.

What software You have?

1 Like

Ignore me :confused: I hadnā€™t updated to the latest firmware mate