KI & Deep learning - How good is our A.I. now?

I only can say … wow

The time goes bye, and our computers can recreate songs now (when not real … but you can get a hint what will be in some years …)

Just look at the demos …

“Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a human mind.”

That is some weird sh…

:man_shrugging:

I always knew djs will someday be replaced. :laughing:

“Do you want killer robot terminator ants? Because that’s how you get killer robot terminator ants.”

1 Like

I think I have ants in my pants.

I was searching for a tool, which can analyze my whole mp3´s and hear what kind of genre my musicfiles are. So I came also to this research site. And yes. Automatic tagging with A.I. is also possible.

You can have a open source for this called: musicnn - which do thist.

Also a service called Musiio is on the start now, but they aren´t cheap.

Musicnn works with python … but I havent had success installing and running it … will try when I have more sparetime. Maybe DENON can look into this services … and give us an option for A.I. Tagging in Engine Prime someday … (Dreaming about it is allowed, or ?)

I think we need to get the natural intelligence in Engine Prime first :smile:

I think we need to get natural intelligence for your average human, sadly we’re still a long way from that.

1 Like

It’s T-Pain’s fault! Using that freakin’ Autotune. LOL

At least he can actually sing properly without it. Bring back the days when songs were written and played by musicians in a studio.

I really struggle to find tracks with a proper arrangement, melody, actual instruments and a vocal with meaning, sung well.

Milli Vanilli?

Terminator

1 Like

A.K.A. Frank Farian. He’s certainly got some talent.

1 Like

I take it you don’t listen to a lot of metal? Pretty easy to find tracks like these if you go outside of mainstream music.

I’ll listen to anything if it’s good.

I went through a “rock period” in the 90s, when moving from vinyl to CD and buying a wider variety of genres as I wasn’t DJing in clubs any more. Bands like: Live, REM, Green Day, Everclear, Offspring, Skunk Anansie, Placebo, Incubus…