Key combination to return to start of track?

I see that ‘shift + cue’ doesn’t return to the start of track/main cue point - but I can’t seem to find what other key combo does this?

1 Like

Hello @Theorie, Welcome to the forum.

Did You tried Shift+Play?

Thanks @NoiseRiser - yes, that works. The track immediately plays, whereas I’d prefer it to jump there and pause, but that’s not such a big deal.

Set a cue point and then just hit cue. It will jump to that cue point and stop.

Hi. Just to confirm - do cue points always auto play or is there a way to stop when returning to a cue point?

Not the Hot cue - a normal CUE like the one above Your PLAY button.

Ah ok. So the 8 hot cue buttons always auto play?

(I come from Traktor and algoriddim and you chose your settings there)

You can change their behavior in the preferences of the device.

1 Like

Awesome. Thanks. Will try …

1 Like

My continued problem here is if I absent mindedly press ‘cue’ while the track is not playing - setting a new cue point unintentionally - but then wanting to return to the start of the track. I think the best way is to use the touchscreen, but some sort of key combination to override and return to the start of audio would be pretty useful.

This is the whole point of the CUE button - to set the starting point and go there when needed. You can use HOT CUE to set on each track starting point (I do that) so I can always go to the intro of the track when needed.

The previous track back button does this job in Engine OS on the Prime 4 and Prime 2, but the Prime Go does not have those track skip buttons.

Just an idea for the Go… why not suggest a feature request to return to the start of track with press and hold the play/pause button during playback…

You can submit a request in this area : https://community.enginedj.com/c/smart-consoles/feature-requests/168