Join PRIME 4 v1.4 Public Beta Today!

says access denied on my end :confused: ???

Still no NAS support or ability to sync over wifi or move songs from a USB to the internal drive :frowning:

No. They’re just working on the “mass use” things to benefit the majority. Maybe nas and WiFi Sync will be looked at in a few years

A few years what do they have like one guy working on this? A few years another brand will have a controller that does it. If they have software and it is reading off a locally installed drive there is no reason it can’t read off a mounted drive all they need to do is accept the \ or go after the drive slightly different or with a different API. I think they just used a API that just didn’t do this which may of been a bit short sited or if they wrote the code this would be a simple fix. Anyhow I could be totally off, I don’t knwo there software. But it doesn’t even trough an error so it is just bad code took me a while to figure out what was going on. Yes I could put in 5 usb drives and switch between them but I want to be orginised and have things ready to go in one spot and a organized music collection.