Join PRIME 4 v1.4 Public Beta Today!

can you put a direct link here?

I would suggest following the above link to the Beta section to keep the discussion in the right topic/area :wink:

2 Likes

and we still cant record our sets smoothly … :frowning:

This comment is completely off topic. If you have an issue or concern please raise it in the appropriate area. Thank you.

How long is the beta expected to run for? I guess maybe it depends on number of issues reported and how long they take to put right, but was just wondering roughly when the public release of the new functionality is likely to come? Thanks.

Hi @paulmu,

Great question! The beta program timeframe will depend on the feedback collected from those testing. Ideally, it would go on for 2-4 weeks but don’t quote me on that :wink:

1 Like

@JWiLL Great, good to know, thank you :grinning:

1 Like

At first … Wooooooooho!

I am spaced - and that only at 1 hour playing with the beta. I have had my Tidal acount, and glad, my account is also compatible with your firmware. All my playlists - artists - favs on my fingertips … Better as my well sorted HD. I think - HDD will now only be my backup, if streaming will not be available.

Big thanks to Denon, that you have made this possible. It works like charm (And it feels so much faster than the 1.3.2 Firmware)

You search a title - baaaam - there it is … downloaded in a few seconds … analized … and boom!

LOVE LOVE LOVE and more LOVE to DENONDJ Team! You are the greatest - it´s like x-mas now :heart_eyes::heart::heart_eyes::+1:

5 Likes

Hey @DJDark,

Super happy to hear you’re enjoying the beta so far!

Yes - the speed improvement are great!!

PRIME Series Media players will be the gifts that keep on giving for a long while to come :christmas_tree::gift::grin:

2 Likes

Ohh, i‘m Till next week in Holidays, but when I come back, i‘ll do First Update my P4 !! I don‘t know tidal- but it has a very good Image in the www!??!

The P4 is in the w-LAN and Ehen ready for streaming? (Sorry for the german Auto-Korrektur)

Best Regards from Rhodos Greek Island

A friend just crashed his Prime 4 during update - it wont go away from boot-screen. Isnt there a “Hard Reset” combination (buttons to press) during reboot?

Which Tidal account will be working with the P4? Thx

Oh no! Sorry to hear this!

Yes, hold down the EJECT button while powering on. This will force the unit into update mode and you should see the microchip icon on the screen. Once in update mode, send the update again from the computer.

3 Likes

Thanks m8 :slight_smile: Will pass it on! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Hi @dfabj,

All TIDAL subscriptions will work with PRIME 4. :slight_smile:

Is there a change log of enhancements that are part of the beta available?

Follow the download link:

Download & Release Notes - PRIME 4 v1.4 Public Beta 1

1 Like

Hi @Majestik,

Yes indeed! In the PRIME 4 Beta area there is a dedicated section for download and release notes.

1 Like

hi all managed to download the beta version but can anybody tell me where I type the TIDAL activation code in to link to my prime 4 cheers

Awesome thanks @JWiLL!