Jog Wheel Rotation Resistance Production Variance

hi friend , now open the machine but I get to the nut, are in the correct way, is not for the front ??

Indeed, the nut is the penultimate piece to remove the jog, then comes the metal lock. mi problem, rubbers plastic rollers down the plate are broken, i repair now and post pictures.

3 Likes

How did you reach jog whell ? help . How did you insert it?

That’s a lot of broken pieces in there. How’d that happen?

What you have mena “metal lock” where is it ? plastic rollers is the same as cdj ?

hay que calentar la tuerca con aire caliente o con algun solvende del pegamento que trae ya que viene pegada. / You have to heat the nut with hot air or with some solvent from the glue that it comes with since it is glued.

mal diseño de ingenieria, son super fragiles . / bad engineering design, they are super brittle

ojala fueran los mismos, el problema es la base donde va, esta se quebra es muy devil. / I wish they were the same, the problem is the base where it goes, it breaks, it’s very weak.

Interestingly, on older Pioneer CDJs it’s the rollers that usually go first, not the plastic molding of the CDJ they rest in. The rollers are comparatively easier to replace than the CDJ plastic itself. Normally with a broken piece of plastic on molding, you might try some clay, some super glue, and some baking soda, but in this case I suspect that wouldn’t be practical. How did you manage to repair it, by replacement of the parts?

hola, use pegamento de resinas A B y algunos alambres metalicos para evitar que salga nuevamente / i use epoxy glue for paste plastic, and metal wires for support.