It's Driving Me Mad

I’ve not had too many issues but today I added a few dozen more tracks to my library and set the grid & hot queues etc and whilst it all worked, there is one aspect that drives me nuts.

The column divider between the playlist and the track list has a pop-up for resizing that should quite simply NOT be there. IMHO it should only pop-up when the mouse is positioned on the divider when in the column headings.

All I want to do is position my mouse arrow on the scroll up & down slider and move it.

Sorry for the moan but today it got to me.

Are you talking about the guide box that appears?

If so this can be toggled on and off on the top right of the window and should no longer get in the way when scrolling.

Hi, The problem is not the tool-tips “i”, if that is what you are referring too?

Maybe if you post a screenshot, highlighting what you say, maybe we can understand.

I will try with pictures, one has a red arrow, the other a red & green arrow.

Picture with the single red arrow shows the library scroll bar that automatically appears when you position the mouse arrow on it.

The other picture with the red & green arrows have the red arrow pointing to the popup column size tool that also pops up when you just need the scroll bar.

The green arrow is pointing at the column headers where you can very easily adjust any of the column widths including the one next to the main library scroller.

My suggestion is to remove the popup sizing function below the column headers then it will not clash with the popup scroll function. This still leaves the ability to adjust the column width at the top in the column headers, just like all the other column dividers.

Sorry, it’s a difficult one to explain

I dunno if you’re on Mac or PC but that’s the standard way for it to work on Windows.

For example if I click my web browser here to make it a window rather than full screen, when I place my mouse pointer over the scroll bar on the right hand side, I’m able to scroll.

If I then move the pointer slightly right, so I’m over the edge of the window, the pointer changes and allows me to drag & resize the browser window.

Using a PC, but I never had the problem before V2.0, it’s either new or they messed with it, nothing has changed my end.

It’s all a bit strange