The short version on my attempts to convert to EP from Traktor
- Tried the EP way to drag and drop from the Traktor import icons and update the database in EP.
- While the lists import well, in ok fashion and relatively quick, songs need to completely be re-analyzed (yes, I get it, everyone does it differently, that’s just the way it is.)
- For the most part, it took all of my 35K songs. But I get the impression that I’m not grasping the concept of a crate well and getting the impression that my files are copied twice over into my P4
Second Attempt (Start from scratch):
(Note: I made an integral copy of my mp3 files on a new drive and am using this)
- Direct import into EP by files only.
- Let it run overnight
- Next morning, EP crashed and will not re-open (crashes as it loads)
- EP loads after a reboot, but once I click the collection, it crashes db file sizes (in the Engine Library folder) is approximately 3.5GB for both p.db and sp.db
Is this a limitation on the fat32 or exFat partition ?