Is it normal that the effects only work internal and not with analog external devices such as a turntable?

is it normal that the effects only work internal and not with analog external devices such as a turntable?

iff so that would be a bummer or maybe i m doing something wrong?!

anyone?

thanks for the respons because i find almost nothing about this subject and i found it interesting

Yes. That’s normal.

so no effects when using that? that’s maybe something that they will come up with in the future?

mixer is standalone effector is not

bit dissapointing because i thought i was even possible to use it when using external devices

Effects are synced to beat grid. An option to route external inputs to the effects would be AMAZING! Is this a feature request yet?

1 Like

Yes I believe so.

Hi!!!

My first post!!! Yay!!!

In response to Bamee’s and DJ_MaveWave’s request… I FEEL THE SAME!!! 100%!!! That is the ONLY feature I could ask for! I sold ALL my old gear (Denon DN D-9000, Technics 1200’s, Pioneer DJM-3000, Numark Mixtrack Pro, Pioneer DDJ-SB3, Hercules DJControl Air S, Numark DJ2GO, some stands and other gear… basically everything expect my Stanton ST-150’s) to get the Prime 4. And I was truly hoping the on-board effects could be utilized with Line sources… That is one thing I truly miss about my Pioneer mixer. Otherwise, this is the best machine on the market.

But if I had one and ONLY one request… it would be Line source effects. Please Denon, PLEASE consider this! I’ll never sway from you again… I promise!!! :slight_smile:

Cheers!

2 Likes