No offense, but I’m not sure what you are up to here with these comments:
But your way of responding annoys me so I respond…
- You ask your question in a public forum where the community helps each other with answers. Instead of complaining you can also be satisfied with the answers given and be patient until there is more news on this subject.
- If you expect instant and direct support from Denon, I advise you to contact the official support department of your region via https://www.denondj.com/support
- The fact that the employees of inMusic / Denon are also (quite extensive) active on this forum on top of the community is a plus. They do this on top of their normal job.
- Denon also answers your question via the link provided by cesarvog
- Since the information you are requesting has already been answered and is available on the Denon DJ website (see the cecarvog link posted), your question has been answered.
- This seems to me that a reaction from someone from Denon is unnecessary
Because I don’t want you to feel ignored, I tag @Nekoro_DenonDJ and ask him to confirm this answer or answer differently if he sees it otherwise.
Again, with all due respect and no offense have faith that it is being worked on hard and that it will be solved. They want to have it ready just as much as you do