Internal battery not enough?

Got it off of Amazon.

4 Likes

Very smart and awesome share @KillaA-dogg :raised_hands:

1 Like

how long can you have it plugged in for until the battery and system completely die ?

With that battery which is 5Ah almost 10 hours total run time

Milwaukee does make a battery all the way up to 12Ah though

1 Like

That’s pretty incredible , thanks a lot I just ordered mine and it saves me money instead of buying one of these portable batteries that are overly priced like goal zero or Jackery etc…

2 Likes

Goal Zero is over priced.

Got over 10 hours with GZ. I do like the all usb and usb-c ports, wireless chagrining, programmable inputs and outputs, real time capacity information AC outlet, solar panel input is cool too but yes its not cheap.

1 Like

Hey, I see a message about the made battery for Denon DJ Go, are you still happy with it and does it still work?

I would love to hear from you

greetings Marc from Holland

Still working great

Hi Do you have photo or video of battery working on the dog and are there more people who have made this combination?

greetings Marc

The picture is in the first post

it is off no power

Look at the battery indicator next to the disply - GREEN = Charged/charging

Ahh oke sorry

sorry that I have more questions, but denon asks 19 volts and the battery is only 18 volts that can’t work?

Denon dj prime go has possibly a voltage regulator inside on the power input, that can manage probably something between 15V till 20V

Fully charged it’s just under 20 volts

I use this adapter , Milwaulkee or Dewalt batteries and I can “GO” all night . GREAT alternative .Much respect to KillA-dogg for posting this.

2 Likes

Hey Everyone,

I just picked up the GO and I was wondering, has anyone has tried the Omnicharge Omni 20+? Apologies for not sharing a link, my account is too new.

I would like to do the same (i have 18v bosch and found the adapter). Is there a problem if the battery is over 4A. Because the denon’s electrical transformer indicates 19v-3.42A so a 18v 4A battery is almost identical but … if we put 18v 6A or 8A batteries? the intensity will not burn out the electrical input or does it regulate itself? (this is a question for electrical professionals …) Thank you.

I’ve been using a 5 amp hour battery without any issues. The amp hour rating is just the capacity of the battery (how much gas is in the tank). The go only draws much amperage as it needs.

1 Like