Inport ceu from the one laptob to an other new pc

hi all

i have a laptob with all my tracks and i use there engine prime but i have a new pc thy are mutch faster. now i will copy all my tracks with ceu points from my laptob in to the new pc and the engine program soo i have copied my tracks and loaded in the engine programm and i lose all my ceupoints is there a way to copy all of the tracks with the points on the new pc and hd

srry for my bad englich but im from holland:P

thank you

chris

Have a look at that.

You can always try that

srry but it dont work for my i have no iTunes all from beatport it are losse numbers i do it from the usb and copy to my new pc and then i open in engine prime and no ceupoints

Cue punten worden niet in je muziek bestanden opgeslagen.

Je zal de Engine map moeten kopiëren naar je nieuwe computer. Daar staat de database in welke alles bevat.

Edit: sorry for Dutch language, peeps

Try to create an empty library first on the fastest pc, then replace its folder content with your library files from the slowest pc.

dank je wel

maar je met dan de engine map hebben van du usb die je in de speler doet dan werkt het idd als je de andere map van de hdd doet dan krijg je wel allemaal lege creates en playlists maar zonder nummers en ook niet als je een nummer toevoegt dat die dan de informatie leest maar het is een beetje een omweg wand nu staan 2 keer de nummers op de pc hahaha maar gaat goed nu alleen hoe krijg je je collection opgeschoond dat tie alle rode nummers eruit haal of moet ik dat gewoon met de hand doen maar bedankt voor je reactie

chris

1 Like