Importing Traktor Playlists

Wat is the correct workflow to import Traktor playlists. I did the complete nml collection, but that’s giving me problems and crashes…

Apologies for the delayed response Ab2you - we will have a video ready very soon that will explain the workflow involved for Traktor collection integration

Have you done the video yet for Traktor? Thanks

1 Like

Any updated on the video about Traktor Playlists?

Guys, any update on the importing process? If I import my entire traktor collection and copy playlist from there to a usb stick, my sc5000m players won’t have the cue points copied and not all the tracks are analyzed? As I can see we are still waiting for a video? Any news?

Having nothing but problems with importing my traktor playlists. I read on this post denon say they will upload a video explaining? And then nothing. The support from these guys is beyond a joke. I had a x1800 mixer I asked for support for and had nothing so I swapped it for a xone 96. I have the sc5000 players but I’m getting impatient. Engine prime is horrible and I’m fed up with it. I have had them since their release and I’m loosing my patience fast.

I was able to import mine but had to tweak the grid and cue points a bit.

Mine show up all red and dont import any information. Also unable to play the tracks.

1 Like

Denon, any news about this yet? Where is the video?

Any news on tutorials for this?

It works decent but at times misbehaves. In engine prime refresh your Traktor collection (edit: then right click on your playlist, folder, whatever and import as crate) then drag what ever crate that was created in the ep collection to where the name of your device is (beside the thumb drive symbol). My advice is to sort your songs by bpm in Traktor in a way that works within engine prime’s beat detection range. Or else a 120 bpm song might show up as 60bpm, 80bpm or 160bpm. Cue points and loops transfer, but grids are iffy

Same. My Traktor cue points are all slightly off the grid markers. All of em. I have to manually go in and move them and this is not an easy task because A) you can’t zoom in enough to be precise B)there’s no snap to grid function:grimacing:

Snap to grid works fine for me. In prefs make sure cue/loop quant is set to 1 and any cue you set drops at the closest grid line.

Same here. All imported tracks are red. Exported NML collection file from tractor and pointed to this file for import.

Red - means that they can’t be located in the place, where Your NML file directs to. Did You moved the tracks?

I have created and saved new XML files for each individual folder / playlist that I have wanted to transfer to Engine from Traktor. I have saved these in separate breeders when I have imported them to the engine. First, import the XML files into Engine, then the music. Do not first move the music and then the XLM files. Do everything in the right order and it will work.

I just got my Denon GO and want to migrate my Traktor library over to the EngineOS. Following the instructions I have encountered a error as I use the Traktor library import insode EngineOS.

I press update and choose the library file it starts to import but stops after a few seconds and goes back to “update your traktor library”. I see others comment on this as well in the youtube sections of the “Traktor import clip”.