Imported playlists from Serato with wrong sorting in tracks

Hi everybody,

Is there anybody who knows how can I transfer my existing Playlists from Serato DJ Pro 2.1.1 to Engine Prime v.1.2.2 with the correct sorting?

I didn’t use any third party tool but I tried to do it using the option “Update Serato Library” which exists in the Engine Prime Software. After that my playlists appeared sorted by name and not as they have been created before in Serato DJ Pro 2.1.1.

This is a problem for me and I would like to avoid the double work about it.

I use operating system Windows not MAC.

Thank you in advance for your help.

0 Likes

Just click the column heading that you want to sort by. If you want to double sort, press shift when clicking the second column

0 Likes

My problem is that I have created some playlists in Serato with specific sorting of the tracks and that “Image” don’t pass as it is to Engine because the (column # with sorting No) not transfer. or transfer without any numbers. As a result, the Engine doesn’t know the original sorting list from Serato and then prefers something else. (like by name etc…) and after that it’s required to do it again.

Hi, Thank you for reply but no, it doesn’t work correctly because the first column (#) with sort numbers does not pass to Engine from Serato. As a result, The Engine doesn’t know the original sorting from Serato.

(Added double post by staff)

0 Likes