[IMPLEMENTED] Display usage with serato (many questions/suggestions)

• What is the feature or ability you would like to have? use the screen to replicate important parts of the serato screen (maybe a few different options depending of the mixing style) the wild part is that i also want the 3 preview of VIDEO when im using serato video ! if this is done i promise you im throwing you my money !

• **How will this feature help you and others?**the screen on this model is awesome, but im not buying this unit before i have seen it working with serato (forget it im not going without laptop) every serato users would love to be able to hide the laptop and only use the touch screen maybe with a mouse.

• Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product? well numark makes a 3 hardware screen addon for controllers. but not exactly as prime is the first for many feat.

• Does a workaround currently exist? nope serato support is not out yet

• How often would you use this feature? every time i would turn on the thing IF i buy it.

• Is there any additional information you’d like to add? so many questions on how the prime4 screen will be used when connecting serato, will it go dumb and display “connected to serato” with no visuals ? (pease dont !)

will it keep the same “denon” interface but with waveforms received from serato?

will the touch be used to input the search in serato ? can we get the sampler display in serato ? the fx screen ?
you could do this so greatly and rule …or just blank the screen and be a “meh” to serato lovers.

Serato DJ Pro v2.3.1 now supports the PRIME 4 v1.3.3.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.