I‘d pay 100€ for an EngineDJ iPad app

iPads these days are waaay more powerful and portable than ever and can easily handle such apps like a dj software. I, personally, hate having a clunky laptop on my mixing desk and I am sure that I am not the only one. Combined with Midi-mapping capabilities it could easily kill Djay-Pro and Traktor. Just the fact to stay in the Engine eco system with your files analysed and use it on any system you want (except Pioneer, wich i hate) would make the app so valuable.

Please Denon, consider such an app. I would highly appreciate it :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yes IPad support and App would be appreciated.

My dream would be to use the Itunes library from the ipad with for example a prime go the app could do the analyse on the ipad then connect and sync with the sd card on board that would make life very easy

Yep, I too would love this. I ditched my Mac a while back for an iPad Pro, way better battery life. Any kind of Engine support would be a great addition, particularly given how far ahead Denon are in terms of innovation.

1 Like

Request here to vote on. Thanks @DJ_Cue

Engine OS for IPad - Feature Requests / New/Open Requests - Official Denon DJ Forum