I can hear some things with faders down (Prelistening) x1850

It’s definitely not the fx… Had the same problem today without touching the fx… All faders down and I can hear sometimes parts of tracks…

@DJDark I also made the factory reset

here is another vid …

1 Like

What happens on another channel? As BPM FX is still selected on channel 1 (as Wyley1 mentioned more than once as well).

I’ve approved the bug report, but while stating reproducibility 10/10, I think it should have steps outlined that result in us seeing the same.

@Reese When i set the FX to ch 2 or 3 or 4 the problem is not solved… And my problem is only on ch1… All others working fine … but now i think it’s an hardware problem … video following … can I fix it myself or do I have to send the mixer ?

videoupload in progress

Okay. What about the first conclusion before about setting broadcast mode off? Is it still? Computer channels CH9+10 will be enabled then and CH1+2 should be disabled. Then again, you already reset to default… weird stuff. Might be a hardware issue instead of a bug. Did you try firmware 1.2 as test?

Sorry but from the last video it is very obvious there is an issue with CH1 fader.

Applying more pressure on the fader is stopping the bleeding. I wouldn’t waste time with anything else in my opinion. You have a hardware issue and need to get that fader replaced.

Contact Denon or the store you bought from if you still have warranty or can return the item.

2 Likes

I had a DM from @mrsmithdeejay and we came to the same conclusion. It’s hardware.

@mrsmithdeejay - Thanks for sharing all of the information regarding your faders. For any hardware issues, we definitely would suggest you reach out to our technical support team to assess this situation and for advice on what to do next. We’ll be happy to help you out!

You can reach the our support team here

I’m sending tomorrow the unit to my retailer and hope he can fix this problem very soon… Thank you guys! I think it’s the right way…

2 Likes