How to setup a X1800 or X1850 Prime in OBS for Live Streaming

Select the lines 1/2 not 9/10 when in Broadcast mode

Thanks Norse. Tried that. Nothing still. I wish it was in my nature to just forget about it

If anyone has any ideas on what I might try next id really appreciate it. I’ve spent hours over 2 days trying to resolve this issue now.

OBS is listing all the mixer channels. Ive tried choosing each of them by this stage. Could there be a sound setting on windows thats ive missed?

Thanks all

Is Microphone 1 and 2 captured in the streaming via broadcast mode?

@steverippin

Hi Mufasa, thankyou for tagging me in this post. I’ll give this a go and try setting up my microphone through OBS :grinning::+1:

1 Like

So is channels 1&2 broadcast. does that mean I can only use channels 3&4 for my dvs mixing?

As OBS sees only first 2 channels of the audio interface (mixer), You need to use channels 1/2 of the channel 1 to send the mix via usb to OBS. For DVS you will have Channels 3/4, 5/6, 7/8 - that are channels 2, 3, 4.

Hello there,

I am a bit confused.

I’m not sure what changed the last couple month, but I tried playing with 10 channel recording in audacity and recording in OBS, both via USB.

In OBS, for some reason, I can assign channel 9 / 10 to get a mix of all 4 channels without the need of the broadcasting mode.

To be fair, I had a lot of problems with boradcasting mode to get running with audacity or even obs. Without it, everything works as it should be.

That was always possible.

Broadcast mode is just a one button shortcut for less tech savy users.

1 Like