How do you increase Record output for Streaming live in VDJ

hi I posted in virtual dj forums but in the end they said its no there software issue its a mc7000 issue

I already updated 1.2 firmware a couple years ago

but my Recording levels are low even though the gains are in the red all the way open

but more I trying to stream to Livesets using icecast and its not loud enough… how do you guys stream to livesets and get volume loud enough for them and I using latest virtual dj 8

ok thank you… I guess its the same thing with about platter adjustments

update… I see its 0 2 4 etc what have you guys found to be the proper usb volume or does it vary to computers

oh ok thanks ill give it a try (:

update im having troubles I cant get into the adjustment mode

I hold BACK and PANEL button as I press the power button on but its not going in… its just booting normally and I unplugged the usb to make sure too

update… finally got into it I can set the Platter senstivty…

but I cant get the USB levels I hold the Deck2 (right side) cue button and I turn the seclt/load button but nothing happens

and how do I adjust DECK 3 for the mic there is not 3rd cue button

I been trying hold number “3” + CUE button and then turn select enter knob same for usb I hold the number “2” + Cue button

what I doing wrong

Hi @comet424 - You want to hold the CUE (PFL) button above channel 2 channel fader rather than the CUE button on the deck. I see why you may have been confused so I’ve updated the instructions to be more clear and added them to the tutorials area.

Hopefully this helps!