How do i move my recording from the internet HDD to my pc please? The HDD does not show in my PC explorer although my pendrives do!

My 2 pendrives that are plugged to my Prime 4 in are visible from the PC but not the 100 gig harddrive i have installed! I can choose that as the source when booting the prime 4 and it does show the recorded files on it, so it is working but i cannot see it from my PC to copy the files across. :confused:

I have my collection on USB sticks and was hoping the hardrive was a little faster since I’m suffering alot of recording errors with various pendrives.and a good memory card.

have you switched the prime 4 to computer mode ?

yes i have. only the pendrives that are plugged into it show up but not the hard drive :confused:

Have you format the harddrive before putting in it in the Prime 4 ? Like with Fat32?

From the FAQ

Help! My external drive doesn’t show up in the devices panel. (Windows)

This may happen when Windows (and therefore Engine Prime) detects an external drive as an internal drive. This can happen if an internal SATA drive is placed in a 3rd party USB enclosure. We do not support these drives and recommend you do not use them, as Windows is unable to safely eject the drives.