- What is the feature or ability you would like to have?
Moving hot cues and loops (like drag and drop to next beat in engine prime instead of delete and click in a new one. This could have a cue/loop lock to prevent accidental movements when scrolling a track with a mouse)
- How will this feature help you and others?
Faster correction of errors or moving hotcues/loops without need of remaking names and colors
- Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product?
No, this is totally new. Would be great to apply also in to the players and stand alone units.
- Does a workaround currently exist?
Delete and creat new hot cue/loop
- How often would you use this feature?
- Is there any additional information you’d like to add?
Simple thing to implement, can help many people. As described: Lock to prevent accidental hotcue/loop movement when scrolling a track. Snap to grid (quantize) should be applied when switched on in the options. Just drag and drop hot cue/loop with a mouse. No need to rename, re-color. Simple and effective.