- What is the feature or ability you would like to have? The ability to hide or switch off the beat grid
- How will this feature help you and others? On some tracks, it’s pointless having a beat grid as they have too many tempo changes and the grid becomes a distraction when either mixing or segueing into the next track
- Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product? Serato
- Does a workaround currently exist? no
- How often would you use this feature? Often
- Is there any additional information you’d like to add? I used to use this quite often as my sets are multi-genre with a wide variety of styles from different eras
Hi @keithramsay, thanks for posting you request! Since the Engine PRIME software cannot be used on a performance level, I’m assuming your request pertains to our hardware. May I move this request to one of the hardware sections for better visibility?
Yes, sorry not paying attention
I was thinking this as well. With thousands of tracks it’s just excessive to manually adjust every single beat grid on every track.