Hide already played tracks

• What is the feature or ability you would like to have? Played tracks already show up as green on the SC5000, but as the set goes on I’m finding myself constantly scrolling past a sea of green tracks. I’d like an option to toggle hiding them entirely, probably in the main view itself so people aren’t like “where are my tracks” lol

• How will this feature help you and others? Quality-of-life improvement, less scrolling

• Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product? Not sure if CDJs have this, but we strive to be better anyways don’t we :slight_smile:

• Does a workaround currently exist? No

• How often would you use this feature? This feature would be increasingly useful as a set goes on and more tracks are played

• Is there any additional information you’d like to add?

1 Like

Do you ever use the prepare function? Tracks are automatically removed when loaded from prepare.

2 Likes

Can’t agree with this request, especially when green highlighting doesn’t even transfer reliably over link. If it was implimented, it would need to be only as an option. And as 9secondadidas said, the prepare function already has this. A folder should show all of the contents inside that folder all the time. No other brand has this for a reason.