Here’s to you, Denon Engineers

One missed one thing. Pioneer way saves some operations when previewing many tracks because we can directly tape anywhere on any preview to listen the track. With Denon way, we have to tap on the artwork to start playing then navigate.

1 Like

Is Pioneer’s way the ultimate admission that DJs simply don’t know their records anymore? Why do you need to preview through a track once it is playing if you know the track? Don’t recall ever being able to do that with vinyl…

DJ’s isn’t what it used to be. All everybody cared about back then was start/stop and and a pitch fader basically, a good mixer and a good connection to get your records.

I‘’ve been buying a lot of vinyl lately and found the keylock on my srt8.150s is a little more than decent. :laughing:

Here’s a thought,

If pioneer is so basic and featureless then one should be able to mimic or constrain themselves on their primes to just pioneer features and try to pull off a good set.

I’m only saying this cause I saw the knob tweaker crossfader rinse out a good set with a pair of 3000s. By the looks of it the guy can rinse a set on anything.

Who’s this “knob tweaker guy” that’s impressed you by washing his laundry?

I guess you can call it impressed if you like. I don’t dj the same way. I like spinning platters and the only knob I will ever play with is my own :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Maybe he could do a set with spinning platters?

Maybe who could? Where did this washing with clean water take place? Was it a video you saw?

I’m sorry :neutral_face: Pls forgive me. This is the video

Then you have this